VIDEO SONG: I LOVE YOU - BODYGUARD - SALMAN & KAREENA

[postlink]http://movietrailertube.blogspot.com/2011/07/video-song-i-love-you-bodyguard-salman.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki7g5UID8dQendofvid
[starttext]

I Love You Video features Salman and Kareena


Song Title: I Love You
Song Writer: Neelesh Misra
Movie Album: Bodyguard
Music Composer: Pritam Chakraborty
Music Label: T-Series
Star Cast: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Raj Babbar, Mahesh Manjrekar, Hazel Keech, Asrani, Katrina Kaif
Choreographer: Vishnu Deva
Release Date: August 31, 2011 (This Eid)

I Love you bodyguard video song


Whole music of this movie Bodyguard is composed by Himesh Reshammiya except this song titled 'I Love you'. This song is composed by Pritam who also composed music for Salman Khan's Ready which was superhit.

Tags: I love you song, lyrics of I love you from Bodyguard, Dil ka yeh kya raaz hai song lyrics, I love you song salman khan , I love you video song, salman khan's bodyguard songs, bodyguard video song, body guard song promo.

I love you bodyguard lyrics

[endtext]